You know you're tired when...
1. You almost leave your purse in your grocery cart in the parking lot at Walmart.
2. You attempt to lock your front door by repeatedly pushing the "lock" button on your car key.
3. You forget who you're calling by the time they answer--awkward!
I think we need more sleep.
4 comments:
Trying to lock your door with your car keys....hilarious!! Yes, I'd say you need some more sleep!
Have you been teaching seminary lately?
I think i have done each one of those things. i have left my purse in the cart at walmart (actually got all the way home before realizing it) and I do the phone call thing all the time (just yesterday actually-actually forgot I was even calling someone). anwyay, i feel your pain.
just so you know, I've found that these "i'm so tired posts" almost always lead up to a "i'm so pregnant" post...
oh dear, you are too funny! Hope you get more sleep :)
Post a Comment