Sunday, October 4, 2009

My very own poet

I found this when I arrived home from work a couple weeks ago when Carlos had to fly to Boston. I really don't like when he's gone, but he usually finds a way to make me smile so I can't be mad at him...

Dear Alyse, I call this poem “I love you more than”

I Love you More Than

I love you more than flowers

I love you more than ginger ale

I love you more than spring time

I love you more than checks in the mail;

I love you more than Hondas

I love you more than bread

I love you more than brownie ice cream

I love kissing your head;

I love you more than budgeting

I love you more than business plans

I love you more than vacation

I love you more than crayons;

I love you more than Spanish

I love your more than Hyatt’ing

I love you more than basketball

I love you more than dieting;

I love you more than computers

I love you more than Baja Fresh

I love you more than Media Center

I love you more than Mesh ala mesh

I love you more than coconut water

I love you more than gummy bears

I love you more than sleeping in

I love you more than Jelly Belly’s Pear

I love you more than Boston

I love you more than singing

I love you warm to sunny days

I love you more than everything

Really, it’s true, Alyse

These will never be lies

I love you more than anything

And 5’8 ½ is perfect size! J

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is so cute. What a great hubby! I'm especially impressed that he loves you more than Baja Fresh! That's really big in my book!! I love that place!

Jessica said...

So sweet! Husbands are the best!