Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!!!
So this week our power went out at school for about 45 minutes. I was all set to use lanterns to do therapy in my window-less room--which actually looked quite freaky, but hey, it's Halloween, right? Fortunately, the power came on just in time and we didn't have to do that. I guess a transformer in the area was blown, and it knocked out power for a few of the schools. I was surprised when the kids all seemed to understand what that meant. At the end of the day, one of my students went up to the principal to ask which transformer had blown up..."Was it Bumblebee? Was it Optimus Prime?" The principal looked bewildered, and I couldn't stop laughing. I just love these kids!!! Happy Halloween everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is awesome! =) I miss working with kids like that!
That is hilarious!
That is so hilarious! Ray and I had a good laugh!
Thats great!
Post a Comment