Prepare yourself. This boy is so beautiful, I'm still in shock. We cannot get enough of this little guy. Until I can come up with a better pseudonym, on the blog he shall be known as M.C., short for Mini-Carlos (or M.C. Hammer, as he does the best running man I've seen a baby do). So, meet M.C.
Only a few minutes old, weighing in at 8lbs 4oz and 21 1/4" long.
Gorgeous eyes and hair to die for. He's the spitting image of his father (hence the M.C.), but Carlos doesn't see it???
The battle of the alma maters has begun...
Which one do you like M.C.?
That's what I thought.
He likes to sleep with one arm over his head
Daddy finally has a little head to kiss that's not mommy's. Thank heavens!
At 6 days old, my friend/visiting teacher/fellow YW couselor/photographer extraordinaire Mendy came and took some great photos of him. My heart melts every time I look at them.
He inherited daddy's squishy ears!
He loves his lambie.
Chewing on his dad's first teddy bear.
Our family. It took us a long time to get him, but he was sure worth the wait.
*Mendy's website is: blackroomphotography.com









8 comments:
He is so beautiful! I can't get over what a perfect baby he is. Wish I could come over and cuddle him. Congrats, you guys!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
He is darling. I love the second picture.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two! He is adorable!
Yay for that baby! Yay for you guys! He's just wonderful.
I'm so happy for you guys! He is simply adorable and perfect!
Oh my he looks wonderful.
He is so sweet Alyse! I am so happy for you!
Hooray for handsome M.C. Hope you are feeling well
Post a Comment