Thursday, November 22, 2012

Autumn in Pittsburgh

Taking the lil' guy on a tour around Carlos' campus. (M.C. at 3.5 weeks)

Enjoying the fall leaves (and 75 degree weather!) at the park next to campus (M.C. 6 weeks)

What daddy does whenever he's around...


M.C.'s natural state of hair, mo-hawk style.

The angry face.

Classic Pittsburgh, complete with train.

How daddies hold their babies

How babies feel about that.

Big smiles for mom

Another outing at Schenley Park when Carlos was out of town


with my adorable date (at 7 weeks)

Beautiful views all around. A reminder of why I love living in a place with all four seasons (I'll need that reminder very soon)




3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

so so so so so so so so cute! He is perfect!

Brea Didenhover Squires said...

He's adorable!!!! The east coast isn't too bad in the fall, the colors are gorgeous! I'm thrilled you guys are enjoying your little one so much.

Tan said...

Your baby is so cute! :D