Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Holy smokes Batman!

Greetings from Gotham! Apparently the newest Batman movie is being filmed in Pittsburgh this month, which means I now live in Gotham. Sweet! In less than 3 weeks we've already experienced flash floods (that were very scary) and an earth quake (my first one)! Yes, I'm serious. Life is very exciting here in Gotham! Though we haven't had any sightings of Christian Bale or even the Bat-mobile. And I thought adjusting back to real life would be dull. I'm just excited for the upcoming hurricane this weekend (though we're far enough inland, it shouldn't be bad, right?) In other news, I'm walking again--yay!!! I no longer need my walker/scooter when I leave the house--which means, I can now actually leave the house all by myself. Life IS good!

2 comments:

Tami Allred said...

Happy Life is Good for you now. How exciting all your adventures didn't end in Europe.

Philise and Zoe said...

I could see you in the new Batman movie! I know a famous person :)