Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Highlights

1. Run a marathon (Carlos) and visit the Bells...which I STILL need to post about.

2. Move back home to the States.

3. Foot surgery

4. Month apart from Carlos

5. Stomach flu

6. 5th anniversary--spent apart.

7. A short week in Utah, enjoying the mountains

8. Lots of swimming in AZ

9. Soaking up time with family

10. 2 weeks together with Carlos before

11. Carlos and Lucy drive our car across the country and pick up our belongings in IN

12. Tomorrow I'll meet up with them at our new home in Pittsburgh!

*Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to start walking again! Hopping and crawling can only get you so far. (But I am officially the coolest aunt for having a scooter/walker).

**More updates to come as soon as we can get internet in our new apt.

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Oh man- still not walking?! That's no fun. I hope you can get on your feet soon!

Brea Didenhover Squires said...

Pittsburgh huh? That's only about 5 hours from DC (I think). We will have to meet up.

Liz said...

Enjoy the East for me! :) Maybe we'll get out there someday!

Kim Davis said...

We were so sad you weren't coming too! It was great to see Carlos though, and it made us miss you guys tons. Hope that your next city treats you well. :)