Saturday, April 30, 2011

Winner and still Champion!

Carlos and I have been talking about doing a sit up contest for several months now--full sit ups not just crunches. The amount of trash talking has been ridiculous (okay, only from me). Today Carlos actually wanted to do it--what??? I wasn't so sure I wanted to, but agreed. In the end it was a slaughter, not that I need to brag or anything. Poor guy. Once I doubled his score he made me laugh so hard I just stopped. I don't think he was expecting that outcome. :) Better luck next time.

After that he wanted to race me down our street. No way! (Side note: he's training for a marathon--I'm not that crazy). I refuse to enter a competition I know I can't win--where's the fun in that?

4 comments:

Alisha Erin said...

that's hilarious. i love it. :)

Brea Didenhover Squires said...

I'm right there with you. Why enter a contest you are not confident you can win? But, I'll challenge you to a sit up contest any day...just let me know when you're in DC.

Stephanie said...

This cracked me up. Way to go--I'm very proud. :)

Heather said...

Keep it up! I keep challenging Mike to a sprint (cause I know I can't beat him in distance) But he won't do it!