Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Wicked Fun
Carlos and I went to Chicago last Saturday, and enjoyed going to the temple, eating some fabulous middle eastern food--by the way, I highly recommend the Pita Inn, which is fairly close to the temple. (Who knew falafel would be as much fun to eat as it is to say?!?) After our spiritual and physical feast, we attended "Wicked." Now, I was very concerned that I would not enjoy this because it has been built up SO MUCH. Everyone has gone on and on about how wonderful this musical is--so, how could it possibly live up to all of their ooohs and ahhhs? And considering how much tickets cost--you really feel pressured to enjoy the show enough to justify the price. Well--I can resolutely add my voice to at least the hundreds of others I know who have said "this show is incredible!!" I absolutely loved it! And I'm pretty sure Carlos enjoyed it even more than I did. We've been singing it non-stop since then. And although that should be embarrassing, it's not--because that is how good "Wicked" is. So, if you haven't seen it--please, go! You'll love it--I guarantee it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! We are going this Friday to Wicked! Totally excited.
By the way, you should definitely stop by next time you're in Chicago. We'd love to see you!
It's on my list of shows to see!
WHOOHOO!! I LOVELOVE Wicked sooo much. I've seen it twice in L.A. and it is SO terrific. The music is addictive!
I am SO jealous!! I want to see this show so bad ever since my friends in Atlanta sang a song from the show in the Stake Talent Show. (how many times did I write show, too many)
Post a Comment