Friday, October 31, 2008
Ding, Dong...
...the mouse is dead! The exterminator finally came yesterday and laid traps out around our living room. Right as I was heading out the door for work this morning he came back to see if we caught anything--and sure enough, we did! I was too grossed out to even look at it--so I just left. Unfortunately, not before I made several disgusted facial expressions that had the exterminator laughing at me. Ugggghh! So gross! He left a few more traps, just in case there's more--I can't even bare the thought! I'm still trying to feel safe again in our apartment, and I confess that I still tip toe around. I'm hoping that we'll recover from this emotional trauma soon, because I'd rather not be living in a house with mice--and I really don't want to write anything else about them. Oh, and Julianne--I can still remember the smell of that dead mouse that was in your door. It wasn't a pretty one. :) We couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Good memories of 301. No really, the rest were all good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad your little uninvited guest is been removed, I'm sure it is a big relief.
My mom just told me today that she saw a mouse run across her kitchen floor this morning. You better send your exterminator over to her house! :) Glad to hear you are hopefully mouse free!
Boo on stinky dead mice. I'm just sorry you all had to find it and clean it up. Boo.
And congratulations on no more mouse. Dead mice are the best. Definitely.
It seems mice like 301. The year after Julianne moved out of the apartment we found another mouse in the back bedroom. Did you know Nadia Norton? She saw it run across the floor and made me come home early from my class to catch it. Sure enough, a few days later I was taking the trap and dead mouse out to the dumpster! Glad you got yours out! Mice suck.
Post a Comment