I'm behind. Way behind. M.C. is growing too fast. He changes everyday. I hardly recognize him each morning when I get him out of his crib. He's nearly 6 mo. old now. CRAZY! 6 mo. has always been my favorite baby stage--they're old enough to show personality, constantly learning and discovering the world around them, but not yet clingy or tantrum-y (or in his case mobile), i.e. perfect. Now I have an almost 6 mo. old, and he is the cutest thing ever! He makes me so happy all day, everyday. I can't get enough of him.
Here is a small glimpse of what we've been doing this last month...
hanging out in "Grandpa's chair"
playing dress-up with my teddy bear
learning how to sit up,
or not.
yum, toes!
showing off my big brown eyes, and ruby red lips.
Milk Man. (my mom loves hats, and coordinated outfits)
my first favorite toy--the teddy/blankie. It needs a name, any suggestions?
first time eating solids 2.24.13
You guys have been holding out on me. This food is good!
Never mind. Please give me back my bottle!
So, if you're wondering how we're adjusting to having a baby over here, we are loving every minute of it! It's even better than we dreamed it would be--and that's saying a lot. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter and cuter.










4 comments:
Alyse that kid is ADORABLE. Look at his huge eyeballs and chubby cheeks! I just want to squish.
Oh my gosh, I just love his green PJ's...those are adorable. Awww, I miss him, send him a bunch of kisses and hugs from Aunt Lucy :)
P.S. So happy you are living your dream! You guys deserve it!!!
Alyse, he is too cute!! Y'all are so great.
What a cutie! I love this stage too- its the best :)
Post a Comment