Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thanks heaven for little...

BOYS! The results are in, we're having a boy!!! And more importantly, he looks healthy and is the right size (phew!!!) We are so ecstatic! I can't wait to have a mini-Carlos running around the house. Granted, Carlos was dubbed the "earthquake of the home" so I think we're in for it, but we could not be happier! If I were the squealing type, I'd squeal all day. (Let's just hope he's not the squealing type either). :) I cannot WAIT to have my own darling boy to hug and squeeze and kiss all day...


and I'm so glad his mom held onto this suit. And my goodness, that hair! It kills me.

September cannot come fast enough!

8 comments:

Annegirl said...

So so fun! I love my little man. Boys are the best!

R and A Lambert said...

It's a boy! Yahoo! Just fyi, those PeePee Teepees don't work... Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Kim Davis said...

Aw! Congrats. Boys are fun. :) Are really half way already?

Kimberlee said...

Congrats, Alyse! So excited for you guys!

Liz said...

Hurray! I'm so excited for you!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Let's get the paperwork started on an arranged marriage for Eliza and your boy.

Ryan and Julianne said...

Well I was wrong! But I'm perfectly ok to be wrong...boys are awesome! Yay Yay!