Friday, January 7, 2011
Auld Lang Syne
Carlos and I have had a couple of very exciting weeks. We just got back from a wonderful trip to Germany and Austria (which I have several postings about) and we had two nieces born while we were gone! That means that we now have 3 nieces and 1 nephew that have joined our family within the last 4 months. That also means that no one in our family is expecting right now, (at least, that I know of) and that hasn't happened for a long time. It's crazy how life keeps on moving, even if we're not there. I can't wait to meet little Josh, Rebekah, Evie (Evelyn), and Noelle in T-4 months! I am excited that it is now 2011--finally (I've been writing 2011 for the last two months, which I've never done before, I usually have the opposite problem). 2010 was our best and most challenging year yet--it's amazing how that always seems to go together. We have learned a lot, and have hopefully grown a little. So far 2011 has been amazing, as you'll be able read way too much about, if you want. The posts about our trip are in opposite order--you'll have to scroll down and read them backwards (starting with Munich), if you want it to make sense. I had high hopes for getting out a Christmas card this year--at least digitally, but that didn't happen. Maybe next year. :) We are so grateful for wonderful family and friends and hope that you are all doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alyse, your trip sounds like it was amazing! How exciting that you guys get the chance to do such amazing things--loved the pictures and the posts.
Post a Comment