So here is a preview of Carnegie Mellon in the fall--it's a gorgeous university...

Located in the center of Pittsburgh--(I love all the rivers and bridges)

Another gorgeous picture of one of the buildings...

And some things you didn't know you knew about CMU-
1. CMU was started by Andrew Carnegie, who was originally from Scotland, but became one of the most famous American entrepreneurs, and at one point the world's richest man. Also, one of the greatest philanthropists. And he looks very friendly...

2. I'll bet you've heard of Randy Pausch. CMU is where he taught...

3. CMU is also where the new Spock went to school...(rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!)

See, don't you want to go there too? You should, because I don't know anyone in Pennsylvania, and I'd bet we could have lots of fun there. So, if you can't make it to Portugal in the next year (which you definitely should), at least come to Pittsburgh, or better yet, both! :)

3. CMU is also where the new Spock went to school...(rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!)

See, don't you want to go there too? You should, because I don't know anyone in Pennsylvania, and I'd bet we could have lots of fun there. So, if you can't make it to Portugal in the next year (which you definitely should), at least come to Pittsburgh, or better yet, both! :)
3 comments:
hey my nephew just got his mission call to Pittsburg. So if you see a tall lanky missionary going by elder crandall, say hey to him ok. and tell i say to keep out of trouble.
CRAZY!!! I'm sure you'll have a blast...even if you don't see Carlos much because of school!
My sister is serving in the Pittsburg mission too! Looks like you guys are in for some fun adventures during the next 4 years.
Post a Comment