Monday, March 30, 2009

So Proud

Last week Carlos was in Tennessee participating in the Global Venture Challenge at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. He would be horrified if he knew I was posting this, so I have to hurry and do it before he gets home...but their team WON! Carlos worked so hard, and I am so proud of him!!! My very own entrepreneur! Isn't he so charming???

The funniest part is that they carried that huge fake check all over the airport in both Knoxville and in Atlanta. Apparently they had people congratulating them, offering them free stuff, and one kid even asked to take a picture with them. Now it's sitting in our apartment. I laugh every time I look at it. I married a famous person!

Here is a link if you really want to see the story and find out what the competition was all about.


http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/munger/2009/03/purdue_team_wins_global_ventur.html#more

2 comments:

Tami Allred said...

I'm glad you posted this. My congrats to your sweet hubby. This is wonderful.

kate said...

Congratulations Carlos! We're so proud of you! Man, that's SO AWESOME!!!