...for the coldest winter ever! High today: -1, low: -10 (not counting the wind chill). School was canceled for today and tomorrow! Happy 5 day weekend!!! I'm more than content--as long as I don't have to leave the house! Hope you're all staying warm. And yes, it's in the 70s in AZ, and my family spent last weekend enjoying the full moon from the jacuzzi--so not fair!
3 comments:
We've been hearing all about your weather on the news and I can't say that I am jealous! I hope that you have plenty of hot chocolate on hand!
I would ask you to come and play, but I don't know that either one of us would make it to the other's house without freezing!
My sister is in Minnesota and they have canceled school there as well! They had lows of -40 something with the wind chill. CRAZY!
Post a Comment