Dear Food,
I miss you. I know that you and my stomach have had your differences lately, but I really wish that we could all be friends again. My stomach gets upset whenever you come around, but I think secretly, it really misses you too (sometimes it even feels hungry). These secret rendezvous we have in my dreams every night are great--reminiscing our old times together with Jamba Juice, Panera salads, and eating juicy hamburgers or steaks, but it only leaves me missing you more each morning when I awake and my stomach gets angry. I've always appreciated you, but I never realized how much I relied on you. Even simple tasks have become very difficult--grocery shopping, walking into the kitchen, or even mentioning your name can be very painful. Missing you so much has made me grumpy the last several weeks, so I'm really hoping that you and my stomach can resolve your issues and we can all be good friends again soon.
Your long lost friend,
Alyse
Dear stomach,
You are on my naughty list. You really need to start being nicer to food. We've all put up with your behavior for longer than we should, and we are tired of your tantrums. As much as I love plain Cheerios and whole wheat bread, we need to expand our horizons (and our food groups). It's high time you apologized to food so we can all be friends again, and the sooner the better.
Regards,
Alyse
3 comments:
Hang in there Alyse! Here's to hoping it all settles down soon.
I totally missed your last post somehow! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
I totally know about dreaming of food each night because you can't eat anything. Pure misery. I hope you feel better soon!
So sorry, it can be so miserable. Hopefully it passes soon. 1/2 of a Unisom pill before bed every night helped me tremendously!!!
Post a Comment