I only have 6 more months here in Portugal.
We survived 5 hours in the immigration office. Oh kill joy. I now sympathize with any/all immigrants.
I went to 4 appointments with the sister missionaries.
We have to go back to the immigration office in 3 weeks to do it all again. Please no.
I read 2 Harry Potter books. (#6-7)
We turned on the heater for the 1st time.
Also, we have been so lucky to have the NATO conference here this week. We've had armed guards/police all over our street for the last two days; police escorting various dignitaries--which unfortunately involves several loud sirens every 5 minutes or so, right outside our window; and there's a protest outside right now--about a half mile away. I'm thinking about going just to protest all the sirens. So fun!
1 comment:
take pictures!! I want to see the chaos. hahha
Post a Comment