It was wonderful. Every time a ballerina would do an especially difficult move I'd nudge Carlos and say "yeah, I can do that" or "oh, yeah I'm amazing at that--you should see it." Oh, to be a ballerina! Gone are those days. Long gone. (as seen by the increasing diameter of my thighs). The costumes were absolutely gorgeous--and the props were probably the best I've ever seen. I highly recommend it--who doesn't love Cinderella? My only problem was that my feet hurt just watching them on their point shoes all night. So, if any of you feel so motivated--con your husband into taking you to the ballet--just make sure you bring lots of candy and tasty treats to keep him occupied. You won't regret it--he might, but you won't!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Chicago Time
Last Saturday Carlos and I enjoyed the day in Chicago. We were able to go to the temple for our stake temple day, then go to Pita Inn (our new tradition). Best food ever! I'm pretty sure I crave it...umm always. After our delicious falafel sandwiches we went to see Cinderella by the Joffrey Ballet...
It was wonderful. Every time a ballerina would do an especially difficult move I'd nudge Carlos and say "yeah, I can do that" or "oh, yeah I'm amazing at that--you should see it." Oh, to be a ballerina! Gone are those days. Long gone. (as seen by the increasing diameter of my thighs). The costumes were absolutely gorgeous--and the props were probably the best I've ever seen. I highly recommend it--who doesn't love Cinderella? My only problem was that my feet hurt just watching them on their point shoes all night. So, if any of you feel so motivated--con your husband into taking you to the ballet--just make sure you bring lots of candy and tasty treats to keep him occupied. You won't regret it--he might, but you won't!
It was wonderful. Every time a ballerina would do an especially difficult move I'd nudge Carlos and say "yeah, I can do that" or "oh, yeah I'm amazing at that--you should see it." Oh, to be a ballerina! Gone are those days. Long gone. (as seen by the increasing diameter of my thighs). The costumes were absolutely gorgeous--and the props were probably the best I've ever seen. I highly recommend it--who doesn't love Cinderella? My only problem was that my feet hurt just watching them on their point shoes all night. So, if any of you feel so motivated--con your husband into taking you to the ballet--just make sure you bring lots of candy and tasty treats to keep him occupied. You won't regret it--he might, but you won't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jealous. What's not to like about men in tights?
oh how I simply adore a good ballet! sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment