Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mrs. Zippy

Another fun story from school, although this one isn't mine. A friend of mine told me this yesterday, and I almost cried I was laughing so hard...granted, it was a very long day. :) I'm just not sure how they come up with this stuff.

***fyi--you'll have to imagine the drawl on your own.

Student: "Who's Mrs. Zippy?"
Teacher: "What?"
Student: "Who's Mrs. Zippy?"
Teacher: "I really don't know what you're talking about."
Student: "You know, Mrs. A is always saying 'one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.' Well, who's Mrs. Zippy?"

Man, I just LOVE these kids!

3 comments:

kate said...

bah hah hah that's hilarious I love it!

R and A Lambert said...

HAHA! I think I find that more funny b/c I live in Mississippi...or better said, Mrs. Zippy! That's really funny.

Tami Allred said...

send this to readers digest and get some moolah