So I forgot to post about this, but a couple weeks ago Carlos was quoted in CNN Money, well--kind of. (you have to scroll down a bit, or search his name) Now, I'm not exactly a CNN fan, but I thought this was hilarious because both of the quotes are grammatically incorrect. I'm pretty sure that my husband knows English, but apparently anyone who reads CNN money may not think that. So I am setting the record straight--Carlos does use articles (a, an, the) when he speaks, and even when he writes. Too funny. They weren't even good quotes. "We have road map." High quality reporting--thank you CNN. Seriously--how do reporters choose their quotes? Accuracy and substance are apparently not important--so what is???
In other, completely unrelated news: Carlos is coming home tonight--and he will be officially done traveling. Yeah!!! He's been gone more than he's been home the last couple of months, and I can't wait to get him back. Now don't get me wrong, I'm fully capable of entertaining myself with my amazing wit and imagination, but it will be nice to have someone else appreciate how charming I am. :) And, I guess I have missed him too.
1 comment:
dats funny ;-)
glad he's finally home
Post a Comment