Alright, so my family has gotten me started in digital scrapbooking. It's very fun, but I'm still learning. Every year we make a family calendar, and this is my first attempt I thought I'd share with you. And you can see how cute my family is. :) Here's the top:

And this is obviously the bottom:

I wasn't sure how to get the top to look more like a quilt--but you get the general idea. I know several of you are digital scrappers, so what are your favorite sites, tools, etc? I'm still a beginner, but I'm enjoying learning how to use photoshop. (Thanks for the tutorials Jen and Heather!)
6 comments:
I just got photoshop and am waiting on my sister to show me how to use it. I've been playing with it, but I'm excited to really know how it works. your calendar looks great!
So cute!! I am not good. I tried photoshop and failed miserably, but yours looks good!
It looks great! Wow! I will have to have you teach me what you did!
impressive, but after all you are or were an Andersen
Try this site:
http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/
It's one of my favorites!
Thanks!
Post a Comment